Instagram

Welcome,,,

just enjoy this blog... ;)

About Me

Labels

Followers

follow me^^

visitors

chit chat

Mar 8, 2014
Sometimes, we destined to be with someone for a very long time… ‘till death do us part’
But sometimes, we met people just to be apart from them. We called it mistakes, wrong things, bad lucks, but I’d rather called it experiences.
My dad told me that I should be thankful to people I’ve met, whether they stay in my life or leave in the end
Because something bad can be good if i look from the other way
Those people gave me memories… experiences… and they make me become someone like me
My dad just gave me an advice to always do the right thing,

I asked him how, and he replied ‘keep close with God, and listen to your heart’

and if I ended up do something wrong, I should learn to do better if it happen to me again.
Funny thing about life is… we never experience the same exact thing in life.

So, for those who already left and wanna ‘come back’ to your life… you could simply accept or reject them right?
It’s not simple to reject because you don’t know how to say without hurting him? Trust me, whatever you say, it’ll ended up hurting him.
But people are like that. They get hurt, fall in a deep hole, get torn by life, but they always manage to get up. It’s ok… say what you wanna say. It might hurt him now, but it’ll get better someday. Beside, it’s much better than make him suffer waiting your answer for years right?

“you asked me why we can't be together again... well, because this is not a drama movie where everything that doesn't make sense, happened
because those memories you cherished the most, i don't keep them anymore
because i really wish to forget memories about you, and I’m already on my half way of it
because people changed… so was i…
and I hope you finally find someone better than me
who understand everything I don’t
who accept everything I can’t
who feel the same way when you talk about something
who doesn’t feel burdened like I was always feel
I’m sorry
please don’t live in those memories… I don’t live there anymore.”

 pics from google
*those pics are kinda cruel, aren't they? =D

don't get me wrong, i once waited someone for a very long time. don't do it! it doesn't good for your health hehe
what i'm trying to say is... it must be good if he had hurt me before... so i didn't suffer that long...
anyway, don't suffering for someone that doesn't even wanna know or doesn't even think to stay in your life.
you deserve to be happy. so be...

0 komentar:

Post a Comment