Instagram

Welcome,,,

just enjoy this blog... ;)

About Me

Labels

Followers

follow me^^

visitors

chit chat

May 15, 2012
Let’s talk about this girl:

I watched her acting since mackerel run, but i, ofcourse, just focussed only for Min Ho. Wkwk..

Then, two years ago my friends told me that there were a good drama movie “Briliant Legacy”. To be honest, I didn’t really like the story...*no offense
plus, i had very tight schedule and stack of tasks from my faculty. So i watched it occasionally...

As i said before in my previous post, i’m a kind of fan that doesn’t really care about ‘the additional character’ in every movies, when that character is usually appear to dissapear in the end. As long as the lead characters would have a happy ending, the others are not so important. Until i watched this girl... letting go of everything and... crying... alone... like... this...

Usually i’d say... ‘take that u fool...’
And when i watched that scene... i couldn’t help my self but cried like a baby >,<
I stuck on my TV and i thought ‘OMG... that boy is really an asshole for sure!’

Is her selfish love wrong? When all people are selfish creatures. Yeah, she broke my heart and opened my eyes about ‘u have to appreciate every others feel around u’
Cos no matter who is she/he... pain is hurt...

So whenever i saw this girl, i always go back to that scene and feel sorry for her... even after her role in My Fair Lady... her sorrow face... is always breaks my heart... hukssss... T,T
pic from here
 And finally i saw this movie’s pic...
pic from here
First time i saw this movie i startled ‘oh! the heart breaking girl!’ finally she got the lead role... iyeeeiiii^^

I love this movie... her acting was as natural as always... and park si hoo was as handsome as always =p

I like this girl so much... she’s not very beautiful (if u say perfect in anything), but her beauty is just perfect.
Haaaaaaaaahh... finally i din’t see that sorrow face anymore... i just see a beautiful princess who finally get her decent love^^ (at least in a movie rite... =D)
And her name is Moon Chae Won^^

4 comments:

  1. ya ampun sotoy nyaaaaaa
    baru nonton 1 episod aja dah sotoy nyaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. ini udah tayang di indosiar dari kapan tau leeevvv... sekarang siapa yang sotoy =p
    donlot biar punya jadi bisa nonton lagi kapan2... =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo gtu..
    hahaa.. kirain baru nonton se episod dah nulis sebanyak ini. trus pake bahasa inggris biar yg baca agak bingung, jd g ktahuan tu ke sotoy an km. hhahaa

    ReplyDelete