Instagram

Welcome,,,

just enjoy this blog... ;)

About Me

Labels

Followers

follow me^^

visitors

chit chat

May 3, 2012
God said don't look around because you'll be impressed, don't look down you'll be depressed, just look at me all the time and you'll be blessed. 

there are so many cancer patients lately... most of them are under 18. God... why did You create something like these? this is become my non-answered's question lately... 
hahh... they're so young... 
i remembered at their age, i fell in love, made mistakes, visited places, enjoyed time with friends, and i wasn't in pain...

maybe God has a better journey for them. maybe that journey will be much much better than journey in this world... with unlimited experience that much much better than mine...

God loves you... in God's own way... my mom told me that when i depressed with my life. i think she was right. u know... God is much closer than ur vines.

i pray for those patients... 
don't be so sad...
someone said "there's no dawn without a night, there's no rainbow without the rain, there's no happiness without pains"

pic from here

0 komentar:

Post a Comment