Instagram

Welcome,,,

just enjoy this blog... ;)

About Me

Labels

Followers

follow me^^

visitors

chit chat

Nov 14, 2015
Another lessons from God about life saya dapetin akhir2 ini.
Mungkin subject yang sama, tapi beda part ;)
The point is… u can’t make people do the same thing like u do.
It’s more like.. u can’t make someone become like you.
Naïf banget saya yang masih keukeuh mikir semua orang itu basically sama.

When I share everything with my friends, I wish they would do the same.
I want to make people laugh from my unfunny jokes
I want to make people happy just by looking at my clumsiness
I want to grab people’s heart by telling my stories…
Because I want to laugh, be happy, and listen to others stories too…
But it doesn’t work like that.
I made myself look miserable.

Life is surely strange.
This cruel life.

But everything is ok!
Sometimes, u just have to close your eyes, and turn your “masa bodo amat”-mode ON.

For some people who always concern about everything like me… it’s time for you to stop.
Don’t look stupid by yourself
Don’t be excited by yourself
Don’t get hurt by yourself.
it's not easy though...
It’s really scary for me… to even think like this

But I like my cheerful character. So, I’ll stay being me.
It’s just…
No excessive feeling about anything
Expect less

Cos ‘less is more’, right?

I once and still have bestfriends like that…
Who think friends should share about everything
Wait, come to think of it… It’s their fault for making me think this way!
These people -,-'

Walaupun semua Cuma kenangan sekarang,
Karna kami terpisah takdir
Saya disini dg kehidupan saya, mereka dg kehidupan mereka.
But still… it feels good.
Karna seseorang… ah beberapa orang pernah nganggap saya temen yang special.
A precious friend.

Mungkin kalian juga… hidup dalam kenangan orang lain (asal bukan karna ngutang sih…)
U once a precious person to someone.
Dan itu cukup bikin perasaan kita… hmmm… better, kan? 
Hari ini pun... akan jadi kenangan suatu saat nanti kan.
Saya juga pengen hidup dlm kenangan temen2 saya yang sekarang.
Well... it's going to be a 'lil hard... but...
I won't ask too much. just... at least as a good friend.

“Good job, it’s alright”
I can tell that to my precious memories
Walking towards tomorrow that’s a little better than my yesterday that wasn’t so bad =)

 - Byul "Beautiful days" -

vid from: here 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment