Instagram

Welcome,,,

just enjoy this blog... ;)

About Me

Labels

Followers

follow me^^

visitors

chit chat

May 22, 2013
Dear God,
Even there’s no surprise party as I always had
Or cake full of candles… or bunch of friends that celebrated my birthday…
But I’m still grateful…
Well, at least this time is better than last year right? When there wasn’t even a single person accompanied me that day, and I ended up eating noodles in the end of that street alone 
Hehe…
Thanks for such of blessing…
Thank u for created me and gave me a warmth family
Thank u for giving me chance to be a better person…
Most of all, thank u for never leave me alone =)

I used to think when u have to celebrate ur birthday.. when another year of ur life is reduce… and u get another step nearer with death…  u SHOULD NOT be alone.
It’ll be so pathetic when u have to be alone in that kind of moment.
But these past years… I became that pathetic person… ckck


But it’s ok… actually, it wasn't as pathetic as I had imagined
I had thought ‘maybe it’s time for me to grow up… ‘
Think about everything that I had been through
Remember all good things… forget all the bad things… and regret nothing.

I have to be a stronger person… be familiar with loneliness… so whenever everything or everyone leave me behind… and I have to be all alone, I won’t easily fall…

So… Have i? =D
pic from here
*thanks to all my family and friends who gave me prayers.... 
...
...
and presents =D 

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday dear...i know you are strong from the very beginning :)
    Yes i agree...i just realize in this my 26-year-old of age that family, health, and islam is the biggest and most preticous gift from Allah... enjoy your days dear :* ILU

    ReplyDelete
  2. komentar mu kok ga keliatan disini sit...
    theme ku crash keknya...
    males ganti karna akan ganti2 yang lain juga T,T
    gimana ini gimana...

    ReplyDelete