Instagram

Welcome,,,

just enjoy this blog... ;)

About Me

Labels

Followers

follow me^^

visitors

chit chat

Feb 12, 2013
Gud afternoon all…
I’ve been spent a long holiday in my hometown…
After stressful exam weeks, well, I guess I've got recovered now.

Hm… my bestfriend's getting married soon…
How should I say… um… yeayyy!!! Congratz my dear…. U’ll be the most beautiful bride ever!
Hehe…

But somehow, I feel so sad… is that bad?

I just feel I’m gonna lose her forever…
we’re like sisters…  we talked about everything.
We’re close since kid.. I knew her for 20 years… can't u imagine that?
we’ve been through hard times together…
So for whatever reason, we couldn’t even get angry with each other anymore. Therefore, there’s a part of me that feeling so sad…

Then I make this theory, ehm ehm
What is the first feeling when u’ve heard ur bestest friend getting married?
Happiness? No.. it’s loneliness… the very first feeling
The second one is happiness of course. I’m happy for her… to let someone protect u is blessed…
May everything’s going well until then…

She asked me to accompany her that day…
How ridiculous, She doesn’t have to asked for it. I’ll do that

Be happy my dear friend… I wish u every happiness… may Allah blessed ur wedding with a long  lasting relationship…
And I’ll be ur best friend forever… whenever u need me. As always =)

*sob2…*

0 komentar:

Post a Comment